Shattered Essence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An roleplaying site dedicated to all kinds of rolepleplaying

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fairy tail(private)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Serah
Admin
Serah

Fairy tail(private) Empty
PostSubject: Fairy tail(private)   Fairy tail(private) EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 10:32 pm

It was a sunny afternoon in a small city as people were out walking about. Peaceful as it was the silence didn't seem to last very long as a violent wind whipped through the crowds of people walking the streets. A brightly colorful rare looking bird was flying through frantically. And on its tail was Ryukaze or Ryu for short. He was beginning to see why this job was so hard.

He had taken the request a couple days before hand of an owner paying five thousand to anyone who could get their rare bird back. But the price had been doubled due to the fact so many people had failed to complete it.

As the bird squawked and flew into some trees Ryu said, "You gotta be kidding me!!" He held the net in his hand as he weaved around the trees and other obstacles in his way while on his air board. This bird had given him a run for his money for nearly three hours now. But he wasn't going to give up yet. "Almost there come on!" Said Ryu as he tried to net the bird. He swung at it missed and a loud crunch was heard as the bird got away and Ryu had smacked face first into a tree. He slid down it and fell onto his back.

Sitting up he shook his head and watched at the parrot flew off. Throwing the net down he said, "Damn it! My life sucks! I was so close! That chicken had made a fool out of me for the last time!" He stood up and dusted himself off sighing.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ChocoboLoverGurl

PostSubject: Re: Fairy tail(private)   Fairy tail(private) EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 10:38 pm

"You can't catch it being all panicky and loud, you are so reckless..." Came a voice from behind him, after he got up and sighed. Stella had been following him from afar and watching his failed attempts, not like she could do any better as she was not one for being subtle but she had her methods that suited her use of fire. She was always wearing that black armor of the rather stuffy black and white dress, but worst of all while she seemed calm and patient she was actually pretty fiery and hotheaded.

"So care for some help or think you can do it yourself, Mr. Bull in a china shop?" She asked and tapped her hip anxiously, she'd also been bored but that didn't matter. If he didn't really ask for help or do something he'd fail, but then she would help him for a cut that she would not back down on.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Fairy tail(private)   Fairy tail(private) EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 2:05 pm

"I suppose we can split it fifty fifty seeing as this bird is a tough one. We need to take a different approach this time. Instead of chasing after it can you help me come up with a way for it to come to us. And when it's distracted I can nab it." Said Ryu as he picked a few leaves out of his hair. He flipped his board up into his hand and caught it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ChocoboLoverGurl

PostSubject: Re: Fairy tail(private)   Fairy tail(private) EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 4:41 pm

She had a thought but if that bird was elusive it would have to be well placed and hidden. Still she was not sure it would work, but then again most birds were pretty smart. “Get a large pot and prop it up so it can be knocked over when it gets under, then we lure it there with bird seed. Where did it go?” She spoke and then knew that they would have to buy the seed and possibly the pot. However the idea was probably one of the cheesiest and easy ones to avoid, but then again she would just rather smoke it out and be done with it. Fire was not the best option, as it might kill it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fairy tail(private)   Fairy tail(private) Empty

Back to top Go down

Fairy tail(private)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shattered Essence  :: Roleplaying :: Anime Based Roleplaying-
Jump to: