Shattered Essence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An roleplaying site dedicated to all kinds of rolepleplaying

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Fallout

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
holymao229

The Fallout Empty
PostSubject: The Fallout   The Fallout EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 6:05 am

She woke up to her friend's frantic face, "Your father...he's escaped the vault...and his friend...was killed by the officers in my father's employ!" She sat bolt upright, "You have got to be kidding me...its a joke right?" Her friend shook her head, "Not in the slightest...there are radroaches running around everywhere too. I snuck a pistol from the armory with some ammo...you'll need it to get out of here...my father is looking for you even as we speak." She gave her friend a hug, "You're a good friend...we have got to get out of here...come on." She took the pistol and gathered her BB gun and shots for it as well as her bat. "I hope I don't have to take out the guard...but I will if I have to." They raced down the halls, "I studied the vault extensively, after all three years ago I was chosen to be a repair expert for the vault." They ducked into an air vent. Footsteps ran by, "her room is this way...she can't have gone far." She spun the pistol and attached a tranquilizer addon she had developed to take out radroaches. "Here goes nothing...take the BB gun and go carefully to the main entrance...you know where it is, I'll get that door open." She slipped out of the air vent. "There she is get her!"

She said, "If you think I'm just going to lay down and die you've got another thing coming." She rolled behind a metal grating and fired three shots hitting the guard sending him to the ground asleep from the tranquilizer. She quickly rolled to a pillar and shot from around the pillar knocking out the second guard, "Go on get going." her friend raced down the hallway. She walked backwards slowly watching the guards and noticed they were out so she bolted towards the entrance as well.

She soon reached the overseerer's office. She picked the lock and pointed her gun at his head, "Open the secret passageway...do it now or I will blast you into next week." The overseerer quickly activated the command to open the passageway. She knocked him out with a quick pistol whip then went into the passageway. She took off the tranquillizer attachment and blasted radroaches as she went. She soon reached the vault controls and opened the gate then opened the main door. She and her friend left the vault together...knowing full well they wouldn't be able to return. She said, "This is your last choice...do you stay or go...the moment you step through this door...you're outside forever...to face the wilderness beyond." Her friend said, "I have to go back into the vault...if anyone can talk sense into my father...its me." She took her friend's hand and said, "You'll make me proud...I'll see you again someday I promise you that." She took the BB gun and said, "Get back before they notice you're gone...farewell...Asura..." She opened the door into the wilderness beyond and her friend returned into the vault and closed the door.

Upon stepping out and her eyes adjusted the dawn's light...she saw what had happened to the world when the missiles had finished their smokey destruction. The world had been tattered beyond belief and the once green hills had been replaced with blackened or browned grass. She could see that vegitation was returning and could also see that wild animals had been mutated. She also saw that there was a building in the north east...so she headed that way. She came accross a woman who had her gun pointed at her head. "One more step and you won't breathe another moment...what are you doing here?" The young woman said, "I just got out of Vault 101...I mean you no harm...if you're in trouble maybe I can help." The woman lowered her gun. "There are a few things you have to learn...out here Bottle Caps are the new currency...money from the previous generations are worth a fair amount of bottle caps, but they are pretty much worthless as actual currency now. Second of all...if you want to help...head further northeast and enter Megaton...telll that bastard Moliarty I'm done following his orders...I now am a free woman...if you do that I'll start you off with 500 caps which is half of what I got from the skinflint." She said, "I will do that...its as good a place to start as any...thank you." She was handed a cap container where she could carry as many caps as she needed. It had 500 in it as it stood and she went into Megaton.

She was facing down a man with a Chinese Assault Rifle. "I am the law in this here town...I reckon you won't be causing no problems for us. And stay away from the bomb in the town unless you have extensive explosive knowledge." She said, "Actually I learned how to disarm bombs with ease...500 caps and I'll disarm it for good...but why would you build your town around such a dangerous device." He said, "That's a long story but your offer is accepted...but don't go around that thing unless you know what you're doing." She went down and saw the bomb and checked for its wiring then after five minutes she cut the proper one and disarmed it. The sheriff gave her a key and 500 caps, "Welcome to our town...Its a vacant house key so enjoy your new home." She smiled then said, "Now I need to gather some information any bars around here?" The sheriff pointed to the tavern on top of some buildings, "Due to the way we designed the town, ramps are the way to go...just enter there."

She entered the tavern and saw many people...including a young man that seemed like he had a story to tell...and a man named Burke who said if she found a way to destroy the bomb causing it to explode he'd pay her with 1000 caps. However when she refused he pulled out a pistol with a silencer but before he could get off a shot she plugged him with three shots from her 10 mm pistol. She took the pistol and the ammo he had on him then spoke to the ghoul behind the counter. "What can I get you?" She said, "Well let's see...how about some stimpacks and..." The ghoul blinked, "What no insult or violence?" She blinked, "Thought didn't cross my mind...why would I do that?" He said, "Well that's a surprise...most smoothskins treat me like crap...Moliarty would have my head but I'll give you a discount on anything you want." She smiled, "Well I need about 10 stimpacks you got them?" He nodded, "For you 200 caps." She paid him then sat down near the young man at the table. She was drinking a glass of beer that the ghoul named Gob had bought her as a thank you.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

The Fallout Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fallout   The Fallout EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 6:14 pm

"What did you say punk!" Yelled a pissed voice. "You heard me you're nothing but a scammer. Now take your shit and get out of my face I'm tired of having to listen to you." Said Lucifer calmly as he reached out for his own beer. The table was up flipped that moment and Lucifer watched his beer go flying with it. "Honestly you thugs all act the same." Said Lucifer with a sigh as he stood up. He grabbed another person's beer and poured it right on the head of the guy who flipped his table. "That's it you're dead!!" Yelled the male as he swung his fist at Lucifer.

Lucifer used a chair and sent him flying back with it when he hurled it into the guy's chest. Soon the whole bar was in an uproar and after Lucifer. "Bring it on you animals!" Yelled Lucifer with a grin. "Hey now we don't need any trouble you hear." Said one of the bar attendants. She squeaked and ran into the back with a squeal when knife went flying her way.

Catching the blade Lucifer said, "The fight's just started and you're already pulling weapons out? Primitive ones too might I add. Now let me let me show you real power." Said Lucifer as he charged up a ball of electricity. The bar windows were seen blown out from the outside seconds after that. Lucifer had set lose his attack and everyone got tossed. "Now that they were all knocked out. He just took a seat next to the only female left in the place and said, "Well that was hardly any fun. Oi get me another beer!"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ChocoboLoverGurl
holymao229

The Fallout Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fallout   The Fallout EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 6:20 pm

She slowly got to her feet and said, "I'm no serving girl...but I like your spirit friend..." She shook her head, "Electrolysis intensified to a sound beam...if I hadn't been zapped when I was 10, I'd have been out cold by that attack." She groaned, "Even so that was powerful...so what is such a strong fighter doing in this tavern? I'm merely here looking for clues regarding my father's whereabouts." She tossed him a beer and Gob said, "20 caps please...thank you. Oh and sir please try to not destroy the bar, Moliarty will take it out on me."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

The Fallout Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fallout   The Fallout EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 6:24 pm

"Not my problem." Said Lucifer drinking down his beer. One of the men had regained consciousness and staggered toward Lucifer about to zap him. Lucifer just shattered his empty glass over the guy's head making him fall back out cold." "When will they ever learn." Said Lucifer with a sigh. He then looked to her and said "You asked why I'm here? I don't know I just been traveling looking for a place where I fit in. But then you get these types of people and they really piss me off."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ChocoboLoverGurl
holymao229

The Fallout Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fallout   The Fallout EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 6:27 pm

She said, "Well I'm a bit of a wanderer myself I suppose...I just got out of that vault 101 to the southwest..." She yawned and stretched her uniform snug against her body, "I was just on my way to Moira's shop to get some new equipment if you're interested in joining me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Fallout Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fallout   The Fallout Empty

Back to top Go down

The Fallout
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shattered Essence  :: Roleplaying :: Millennium-
Jump to: