Shattered Essence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An roleplaying site dedicated to all kinds of rolepleplaying

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

D Gray Man

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Serah
Admin
Serah

D Gray Man Empty
PostSubject: D Gray Man   D Gray Man EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 10:07 pm

It was a nice summer day in a sunny coastal town as people were walking around. Little did they know about the battle escalating over nearby the beach. "Someone help me and get this fricken Akuma off me!" Screamed a scared male as he was running dodging bullets. The other two new exorcists along with Allen just stood there dumbfounded. "Just how old are you!" Said the red head drawing her sword as Leon the one being chased ran behind them.

"Just take it out Elena there's no point in having him deal with it seeing as he's meant for back up anyways. The whole purpose was us going out help him manifest his power better. But seeing as being isolated for thirty years he's as useless as a big chicken." Said the blond male who was the red heads brother. "Hold it Loki that's not true he's more valuable then you give him credit for." Said Allen. Though with one gun shot Loki destroyed the Akuma. "Seriously... you kids are way too harsh..." Said Leon out of breath. "Well we finished our mission and we're trying to help you get better. But seeing as you don't want our help fine then let's go Walker and brother." Said Elena sheathing her broadsword. Leon got up and ran after the group saying, "I need to eat otherwise I'm going to pass out..." "One problem no money." Said Allen.

Hearing an explosion out in the distance the four just stood there looking worried before running that way.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ChocoboLoverGurl
lao7583

lao7583

D Gray Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: D Gray Man   D Gray Man EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 10:20 pm

A Young man was jumping out of the way of all the bullets as he was breathing hard. "Damn you... for doing this to that child." he said seeing the Earl smiling at him.

For a human your pretty fast... I take this this boy was someone you knew... but this boy called back his mother and she killed him. that's what happened. This world must be cleansed in chaos once again." he said smiling as he waited for his akuma to take aim again.

the youth stood up and soon the bullets came flying at him as he pulled up his arms to protect himself out of sheer reaction. Soon a blue shield came in front of him like a disc of energy but his arm had completely changed. He then took a deep breath as his eyes went red and his other arm shot out a sword from within glowing red also his entire arms hand changed to look like he was a living weapon. He ran at the akuma with blinding speed then with one slash split it down the middle aiming at the earl.

"Damn you awakened as an exorcist.. and you have 2 parrasites on your arms. I'll remember you boy." he said as he flew away. the boy just collapsed passing out.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

D Gray Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: D Gray Man   D Gray Man EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 10:27 pm

The others had come running and saw him laying there unconscious. "Ew is he... dead?" Asked Elena nudging him with her foot. "His arms..." Said Leon getting down by the male and taking a closer look. "Yeah... he's an exorcist alright..." Said Leon. "Walker what should we do?" Asked Elena. "Take him with us there's no backing out eventually the order will find him and bring him in against his will. It's best we do it while he's unconscious." Said Leon. Allen grabbed the youth and lifted him onto his back and said, "Let's go you guys we got a train to catch." They then ran off after that. "Now train hopping is one thing I can get used to!" Said Loki as they managed to hop onto the back. After that when the boy they brought along would wake up he'd find himself in a private car laying on a seat. The others were all crammed together across from him.
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

D Gray Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: D Gray Man   D Gray Man EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 10:38 pm

The boy did finally wake up as he rubbed his head. "ow. feels like I'm on a train." he said as he then saw that he was then he looked and saw everyone across from him. there was the silent moment as he then looked around. "where am I?" he asked as he was looking around fanticly.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

D Gray Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: D Gray Man   D Gray Man EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 9:44 pm

"Well look at that he finally woke up. Budge up a spot I feel cramped next to these guys." Said Elena slipping down next to him without even waiting for a response. "Oh I see how it is fine more room for me." Said Loki scooting over. "Yeah well move your damn legs I barely got any room." Said Leon. "Alright you two please don't start fighting. Leon Loki can't help he's a tower and besides we got a bit of explaining to do to our new friend here." Said Allen. "Ha you just said that because you're jealous of my brother's height you dust speck!" Said Elena.
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

D Gray Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: D Gray Man   D Gray Man EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 9:51 pm

Akira was still processing the whole ordeal with the uniforms, the train and the people. "Ummmm... okay, can someone fill me in as to what's going on... please?" he asked as he looked around even seeing Elena. ~she's cute... has a nice face and smile... tough too... I guess she's like the mother of the bunch.~ he thought as he looked around.

Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

D Gray Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: D Gray Man   D Gray Man EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 9:57 pm

Allen smiled and said, "Call me Allen the red head is Elena the blond Loki and the guy with the glasses is Leon. I bet you're hungry come with us and we'll get you a free all you can eat meal."
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

D Gray Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: D Gray Man   D Gray Man EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 10:01 pm

Akira heard food and jumped up. "okay I'm all for it... don't remember the last time I had a good meal." he confessed.

He followed them eagerly then when he sat down as the food came out his mouth watered up and then soon started to dig in... eating, and drinking down as much as he could but eating with his mouth closed and savoring each bite... finally when the whole place was emptied he patted his stomach. "Oh yeah... that'll hold me for a while." he confessed.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

D Gray Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: D Gray Man   D Gray Man EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 10:08 pm

"Good now come with us ." Said Allen as they left the train station. Reaching the canal they went and got on a boat and Loki rowed them inside the tunnel. They had just exited the elevator inside the order when a few people were seen running by looking freaked. Seeing the huge robot come in their direction Elena said, "Allen kill Komui when you see him!" Whipping out her broad sword she yelled, "Immortal Phoenix Flame!" Slashing through it the thing exploded into a fire ball. "Garbage is taken out." Said Elena. "Sorry about that usually things are not on the normal side come with me here." Said Allen inching around the pile of flaming metal.
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

D Gray Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: D Gray Man   D Gray Man EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 10:13 pm

oh kay." he said as he looked around. ~creepiness and weirdness levels are now going up. I really don't want to be here now.~ he thought as he still followed only because he really didn't know where he was and had no chance of running in narrow spaces since he was behind Allen.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

D Gray Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: D Gray Man   D Gray Man EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 10:17 pm

Allen let out a sigh of relief as they left the pile of metal behind them. Walking down several halls he saw a door open and Kanda come out of his room. Akira this way try not to get lost" "Yeah one time a guy here got lost in this place and we found him in the corner starved half to death nearly a month later." Said Loki with a laugh. "Loki that's not true and you know it." Said Allen.
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

D Gray Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: D Gray Man   D Gray Man EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 10:19 pm

Akira's face went white from that comment that Loki said. ~not wanting to be here.~ he continued to think. "ah ha... were are we going?" he asked sounding scared out of his mine.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

D Gray Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: D Gray Man   D Gray Man EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 9:25 pm

"To the person in charge he can explain why you been brought here and I'm sure you were attacked because we found you out cold." Said Allen. Leading him to Komui's office after the robot getting lost Reever had the man chained to his desk and was breathing down his neck about him getting his paper work done. "Komui got a new one for you and he's a parasite type." Said Allen. Komui was up in an instant ditching the chains saying, "Reever go get me my tool kit I'll handle this mess later." "Mess ain't the word don't get lost in here Akira. Have fun now." Said Allen quickly ditching leaving Akira there. "Come boy don't be shy you have a name and how old are you?" Asked Komui leading him over.
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

D Gray Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: D Gray Man   D Gray Man EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 9:34 pm

Ummm... Akira." he said as he was a bit scared. "Allen...?" he asked seeing him run away as he had an anime tear drop effect going on. ~Don't leave me...~ he thought scared out of his wits end. He then followed Komui to his medical lab.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

D Gray Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: D Gray Man   D Gray Man EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 9:43 pm

Komui just turned around holding a gigantic drill and said, "Let's get to work shall we?" Allen was half way down the hall and he counted down.

"Five"
"Four"
"Three"
"Two"
"One"

He winced hearing a loud scream followed by a racket and a few loud bangs. "Poor kid I feel his pain..." Said Leon with a slight frown. Loki laughed and said, "Aw he'll live least for now we need him too much."

Komui was tired of working on a moving target and just as Akira opened the door to flee Komui blew a needle through a pipe. It stuck into his neck and Akira was down for the count.
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

D Gray Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: D Gray Man   D Gray Man EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 9:49 pm

"HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!" He screamed as he was about to go out the door then went down for the count. "no... fair...........*thud*."

still he was having the dazed eye look over his face. he was completely unresponsive for the entire operation.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

D Gray Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: D Gray Man   D Gray Man EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 9:53 pm

While Akira was being worked on Allen, Leon, and Loki all peered around the corner nervously. "Is he dead?" Asked Leon. "Nah the kid is just knocked into a daze." Said Loki with a laugh. "Yeah that numbing medicine is really effective you know it first hand like I do Leon." Said Allen.
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

D Gray Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: D Gray Man   D Gray Man EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 9:55 pm

Akira woke up groggy but feeling no pain. he looked at them outside as he was still doped up. "I... hate... you... guys..." he said before passion out again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

D Gray Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: D Gray Man   D Gray Man Empty

Back to top Go down

D Gray Man
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shattered Essence  :: Roleplaying :: Stray Roleplaying Board-
Jump to: