Shattered Essence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An roleplaying site dedicated to all kinds of rolepleplaying

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pokemon Rising Tides

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Serah
Admin
Serah

Pokemon Rising Tides - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Rising Tides   Pokemon Rising Tides - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 1:12 pm

"Ever the fan girl I see.." Said Jean looking at Karal as she came back. He looked and said, "Oh man he better do something fast." "Hurry Oddish quickly jump up and dodge those rocks and then use sleep powder!" Yelled Ren. As Oddish jumped up it was fast to release its sleep powder and Onix was sitting in a big cloud of haze now.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ChocoboLoverGurl
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Rising Tides   Pokemon Rising Tides - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 1:13 pm

Onix's eyes began to droop. "Onix don't breathe it in...quickly use Bind..." Onix bound Oddish but the Sleep powder started to affect him...soon he was fast asleep with Oddish in a bind.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Rising Tides   Pokemon Rising Tides - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 1:17 pm

"Not good quickly Oddish use Mega Drain." Called out Ren and before Onix realized it its energy was completely sapped. A boom was heard as both seemed to go down and dust was thrown up. "Did... he win...?" Asked Jean as he saw the dust everywhere.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Rising Tides   Pokemon Rising Tides - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 1:19 pm

Brock watched over the battlefield until the dust settled...and saw Onix was out but Oddish was leaning against Onix panting..."Onix is out...victory red team..." Brock said, "Most impressive..." He handed the boulderbadge to him and a TM containing Stone Edge, "This is a very strong move and it can be used multiple times to teach as many pokemon as you want the move. After I recover my pokemon I will challenge your beautiful girlfriend as she owes me a rematch too."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Rising Tides   Pokemon Rising Tides - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 1:21 pm

"Yeah thanks." Said Ren relieved he actually won. Walking over he said, "You didn't tell me you lost too Karal. We're you that distracted because I left you behind it cost you the match that day?"
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Rising Tides   Pokemon Rising Tides - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 1:21 pm

Karal said, "Something like that...I couldn't focus..." She shook her head, "Not that its an excuse I should have won that day." She smirked and whispered in Ren's ear, "He will have a hard time focusing, come to my match."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Rising Tides   Pokemon Rising Tides - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 1:24 pm

"Yeah I don't think he's gonna win this time against you. Anyways all that battling worked up my appetite. Lets go drop my pokemon off at the care center and get some lunch." Said Ren as he walked on out with them. "Sure but I insist on paying this time." Said Jean with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Rising Tides   Pokemon Rising Tides - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 1:25 pm

As they sat down, Karal sat right on Ren's lap...and she was still in her mini skirt. She said, "What should we order Ren honey?"
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Rising Tides   Pokemon Rising Tides - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 1:28 pm

Ren said, "Um Karal you mind..." His face red he slid out from under her so she was sitting next to him. "Sorry it's going to be hard to eat with you sitting on me like that." Said Ren as he looked at the menu.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Rising Tides   Pokemon Rising Tides - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 1:29 pm

Karal giggled and whispered, "Fine but I get to decide what we do tonight..." She patted his side sexily then looked at the menu. "Oh Fish and Chips look good."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Rising Tides   Pokemon Rising Tides - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 1:41 pm

"I guess that's what we'll get then." Said Ren as he looked at the waitress. Jean said, "Same here." He set the menu down and said, "So what's your strategy for beating Brock Karal?" Ren choked on his drink turning pink saying, "Yeah... I have a bad feeling about this one..."
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Rising Tides   Pokemon Rising Tides - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 1:46 pm

Karal said, "My strategy is an all out offensive with Vaporeon...as well as wearing a cute mini skirt and tight shirt...knowing Brock he won't be able to focus...course it will still cover all my body."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Rising Tides   Pokemon Rising Tides - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 9:46 pm

Both Jean and Ren looked at each other and just laughed. "Do your match fair and square Karal. You won't win a league by doing cheap tricks." Said Jean sipping his soda.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Rising Tides   Pokemon Rising Tides - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 9:48 pm

Karal giggled, "I planned on it...I just wanted to see your reactions." She smiled and said, "Joking aside...Vaporeon is all I'll need...well that and my hidden pokemon I caught during the time Ren and I were apart." She held up a pokeball, "You'll see this sweetie when I battle Brock...he really won't like her." She said, "Ren...are we checking into a hotel tonight or are we sleeping in the tent...either is good by me..." She whispered in his ear, "Course no matter where we are I want to stay with you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Rising Tides   Pokemon Rising Tides - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Rising Tides
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4