Shattered Essence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An roleplaying site dedicated to all kinds of rolepleplaying

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yu Yu Hakusho

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Serah
Admin
Serah

Yu Yu Hakusho Empty
PostSubject: Yu Yu Hakusho   Yu Yu Hakusho EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 1:50 am

Nearly six years had passed since the demon world tournament had come to an end. Yusuke had returned home from the demon world upon the tournaments end. He and Keiko had gotten married within the year after and now had a son whom they had named Minoru. It was a Saturday afternoon and Yususke had taken his son to the park and the two of them were playing Frisbee together. "Come on throw it I'm ready!" Yusuke called. "Alright dad hope you can take it. Because here it comes!" Yelled Minoru throwing the Frisbee. It whizzed towards Yusuke who backed up fast. "I got it I so got i-!" Yusuke started to say but cut off when he knocked into a trash can. Minoru just flinched and winced seeing his father go down. He ran up and Yusuke sat there with a banana peel stuck in his hair. He held up it up and grinned saying, "I still got it." "Man mom is right you're too clusmy at times dad." Said Minoru.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ChocoboLoverGurl
holymao229

Yu Yu Hakusho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yu Yu Hakusho   Yu Yu Hakusho EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 1:57 am

A young girl around 6 years old came racing up and gave Minoru a hug, "Heya Minoru..." She beamed, "Daddy let me come play today..." She said, "What is your dad doing on the ground anyways? Did he have another clumsy moment? My dad warned me about those." She saw her daddy coming up, "Come on Daddy hurry up...for a fast one you sure are slow somtimes." She began laughing softly, a calming style laugh.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

Yu Yu Hakusho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yu Yu Hakusho   Yu Yu Hakusho EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 12:30 pm

Yusuke stood up and handed Minrou the Frisbee saying, "You two kids go play with this while us grown ups talk." "Alright come on Sakura." Said Minoru. "So what's the latest?" Yusuke asked Kurama in low tone as the two sat on a bench.

"Always to the point I see Yusuke to be honest I've felt a bit off for a while now." Said Kurama. "You too? So have I honestly I feel like something bad is coming and usually this is around Kuwabara's field of sensing these things." Said Yusuke.

Though Yusuke laughed as Minrou got hit in the head with the frisbee." "Your kid has a major league arm. I'm surprised you raised her ignorant to her heritage. I actually have been taking Minrou to karate lessons. It's the closest Keiko will let him get to martial arts ya know." Said Yusuke.

"That's understandable and I have my reasons for keeping Sakura in the dark after all." Said Kurama as they watched the two kids play.

"Jeez Sakura you trying to give me a concussion that's the third time you've hit in the head!" Whined Minoru.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

Yu Yu Hakusho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yu Yu Hakusho   Yu Yu Hakusho EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 12:32 pm

Sakura hugged Minoru, "I'm sorry...I didn't mean to I guess I just don't know my own strength." She pulled out a clean washcloth and dampened it and began rubbing his head gently soothing the injury, "Daddy taught me first aid. Not sure why but its helpful." After a while she picked up the frisbee and closed her eyes then threw it. It began circling around them, "Lookie its a UFO." She began giggling as she saw Minoru catch it, "I didn't think Frisbees could circle people like that."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

Yu Yu Hakusho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yu Yu Hakusho   Yu Yu Hakusho EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 12:44 pm

Minrou laughed and threw it though it went out of range. The sound of glass was heard shattering and Yusuke came walking up saying, "Well your mother is going to have a fit Minoru. You broke our car window again." "Ohhhh man! But it wasn't on purpose!" Whined Minrou loudly. "Don't worry I'll bail you out kiddo." "And what excuse do you think Keiko would believe?" Asked Kurama. "Renegade UFO?" Asked Yusuke with a grin. "Dad get serious! Besides you're not supposed to lie!" Said Minoru.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

Yu Yu Hakusho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yu Yu Hakusho   Yu Yu Hakusho EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 12:46 pm

Sakura said, "I'll say I'm the one who broke it...its alright your mom likes me anyways..." She shrugged, "I don't want you and your daddy to get in trouble over the frisbee." She looked at her daddy, "Daddy? Are you coming to Yusuke's house with Minoru? I really want to go see his mom and play a game."
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

Yu Yu Hakusho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yu Yu Hakusho   Yu Yu Hakusho EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 9:36 pm

"Not a good idea because she tossed us out saying get some fresh air. Besides it's time to take Minoru to his karate class." Said Yusuke. "We better not be late this time dad let's go." Said Minoru kicking Yusuke in the shin. "Ow little punk you been perfecting your kicking haven't you?" Asked Yusuke. "Uh huh I can now break the thickest of wood." Said Minoru.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

Yu Yu Hakusho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yu Yu Hakusho   Yu Yu Hakusho EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 9:38 pm

Sakura grinned then said, "Can't kick my wood." She laughed and ran and hid behind the jungle gym...it was then that something shocking happened...the jungle gym began to grow vines and flowers all over it, "Daddy? What just happened?"
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

Yu Yu Hakusho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yu Yu Hakusho   Yu Yu Hakusho EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 11:46 pm

"Whoa!" Said Minoru shocked. Kurama was grateful nobody else was around and he just picked her up. "You can't hide it forever." Said Yusuke. "I know but I'd rather she enjoy her child hood while she still can." Said Kurama.
Back to top Go down
holymao229

Yu Yu Hakusho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yu Yu Hakusho   Yu Yu Hakusho EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 11:54 pm

She said, "Well whatever that was it was really cool and the flowers are so pretty can I take one with me daddy?" She gave him the cutest eyes ever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yu Yu Hakusho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yu Yu Hakusho   Yu Yu Hakusho Empty

Back to top Go down

Yu Yu Hakusho
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shattered Essence  :: Roleplaying :: Anime Based Roleplaying-
Jump to: