Shattered Essence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An roleplaying site dedicated to all kinds of rolepleplaying

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Between a rock and a hard place

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage

Between a rock and a hard place - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Between a rock and a hard place   Between a rock and a hard place - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 6:34 pm

"Of course, I will wait for word of when you have need of me." Starling said before she grabbed her rifle from the case just after the attack commenced, and once she had it she moved outside and took cover behind a rock, aiming for the attacker with the weapon braced by a stand on the ground. "Get out of here I'll keep them distracted!" She then fired right where Terra was coming down at, so that the attack would miss or she would get hit. The timing of the bullet was so that she would have to defend or dodge at the critical moment and leave herself open.
---------
"Yes, just hope that she can end this for now. Though the commander is also a target, why don't we relax for now." She said as she waited for word of the attack, this time the offensive had been launched from their end, and Hades would have to content with something else now.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Between a rock and a hard place   Between a rock and a hard place - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 6:53 pm

Terra had kicked up a rock the bullet hitting the boulder itself. She then kicked it and it went flying right at Starling but Pandora flashed in front of her and her eyes narrowed the boulder freezing in its tracks. She then threw it back at Terra who laughed and kicked it right at Hades who was coming right in to strike her.

A boom was heard when the rock collided with him and he was sent smacking up against a cliff getting crushed by it. Coughing up blood he glared at Terra livid. "Hades!" Cried Pandora running over but she was almost struck down until Lucifer came flying in and punched Terra who blocked it and flipped him slamming him into the ground.

Pandora had gotten the rock off Hades who collapsed forward into her arms. Cursing loudly Pandora said, "Chance you deal with her! I have to take Lord Hades and retreat!" She then blinded everyone including Terra with a flash of light. When they could see again she and Hades were gone leaving the others to deal with Terra. Terra just smirked and kicked up dust and everyone was blinded yet again. Once it cleared she was gone as well.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ChocoboLoverGurl

PostSubject: Re: Between a rock and a hard place   Between a rock and a hard place - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 6:59 pm

Seeing her shot failed Starling got out of the area as quickly as possible, this was the kind of fight she was not good in. It would take more than a round to do this, she would have to use terrain to her advantage and make the landscape do the job for her since Chance would be distracting Terra.

"I'll catch up to you, finally someone worth my time!" Chance said as he looked up to the attacker and nodded, and instead he picked an ever bigger boulder and threw it towards Terra. This attack was the ruse, and as it got closer he punched it so it became a shower of smaller rocks, these were cover for his actual attack. Coming down above Terra with both fists together aiming at her head he intended to smash her into the ground, and having to defend against a bunch of smaller projectiles should keep her busy. Though she disappeared in the dust as he hit the ground, which made him curse lightly then catch up to Pandora and Hades.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Between a rock and a hard place   Between a rock and a hard place - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 10:33 pm

Hades threw Pandora off to the side quite livid. She fell up against Chance and slumped to her knees shaking in fear. Hades meanwhile tired to walk straight but it was easy to see he had a few broken bones and other injuries. The sound of something falling from the sky was heard.

Pandora paled and was fast to run forward and throw Hades out of the way as Terra came crashing down her fist ablaze. "Meteor Punch!!!" She yelled and the next thing after that everyone was thrown by the force of the blast that had the power of a meteor colliding with a planet.

Landing on the ground Hades had been knocked cold finally. Terra flashed toward him and grabbed him swinging him over her shoulder. "Mission complete." She said as she stepped back. "Hades!" Yelled Pandora lunging for him but Terra vanished with him in her grasp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Between a rock and a hard place   Between a rock and a hard place - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 11:15 pm

"We'll get him back, let's leave before anything else happens. Lady Pandora we're not going to be able to do anything right now." Chance said as he picked her up and carried her away to their ship, so that they could escape and plan. He'd failed and he had to get him back, this was not going to sit well with Hades that he'd been captured.

Starling watched this happening and then had her own problems to deal with, assessing the damage and repair time as well as handling ship acquisition. "I will send you news once we are fully operational, until then we can do little besides focus on our own issues. When you are ready, we should have ships to use again." She said as they left, knowing it would be a while before they could move.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Between a rock and a hard place   Between a rock and a hard place - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 9:42 am

Malik meanwhile had undergone the procedure having a artificial limb attached to replace his arm which was now gone. Opening his eyes what seemed like hours later and sitting up. He flinched but forgot his pain when footsteps were heard running down the hall way at a fast pace. Allen had caught word that Hades had been captured and had come running from his post.

Swinging open the chamber doors to Lunaria's area he ran in and said, "My lady is it true that Hades has been captured!" Allen froze seeing Terra kneeling down in front of Lunaria. Standing up she said, "I guess news travels fast. It was a piece of cake to be honest. I had barely any trouble capturing him at all." Said Terra. "This woman... what is she..." Thought Allen but his thoughts were interrupted by Xanthus who spoke up saying, "Go back to your post Allen. Things will he taken care of with caution from this point on." "So it is true..." Said Allen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Between a rock and a hard place   Between a rock and a hard place - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Between a rock and a hard place
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shattered Essence  :: Roleplaying :: Millennium-
Jump to: