Shattered Essence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An roleplaying site dedicated to all kinds of rolepleplaying

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crticial X(Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Serah
Admin
Serah

Crticial X(Private) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 8:50 pm

Rei suddenly clung onto Oren since he was the closest person and she sobbed into his chest loudly crying, "It's not fair! I thought I was able to help people! If that's the case why the hell did Mana have to die! I feel like a sad excuse from not being able to do anything! It's all my fault!"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ChocoboLoverGurl
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 9:05 pm

Oren shook his head. "its not your fault. we were all there and we could not expect it. Rei... all you have to do is get stronger... that's all we can do... right?" he said as he patted the back of her head trying to sooth her.

Cole was outside looking up at the sky as he held up his hand then tightened it into a fist. "How do you face a power like that... I could barely move." he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 9:19 pm

Rei's crying ceased and she smiled saying, "I also know why you joined in the first place. But don't think you'll win my heart that easily Romeo. Kai told me earlier." She then smiled and sat back down.

"It's simple boy. You have your father's blood but you aren't strong enough to be in such a presence of power yet. The best you can do is support from the side lines." Said Dante who sat across from him.

He then stood up and smiled saying, "Speaking of which I wonder if your father has gotten stronger. Back in the days when I was young he used to punish me so badly for being stupid. I was young and reckless without a care for my own life at the time. I just enjoyed the thrill of battles. He and I always sparred and he's the only one I could never beat in this whole organization."
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 9:27 pm

Oren's face turned red as he heard Rei say that. He quickly let her go as he pulled away. "look... maybe he told you the wrong idea and all... you know he gets desperate sometimes." he confessed laughing scared as he waved his hands in front of him. ~damn it Kai... why did you spills the beans... I'm attracted to her and want to help her but you had to go that far... damn it your so dead.~ he thought.

Cole jumped at that as he growled. "I hate it when people sneak up on me." he said. "Well give me some time and I'll prove you wrong... my goal is to surpass my father." he said narrowing his eyes as he heard Dante. "Stronger... no... cunning yes. He's still as strong as he ever was but now that he has expierence and also is quick not just on his feat but in his head he's more lethal. Not to mention just being around Zane keeps him on his toes." Cole said.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 9:43 pm

Rei said, "You are a terrible liar you know that Oren. I think it's cute you like me." She then laughed as she saw his face go bright red. "Look take me out on a date and we'll see how things go from there. Till then see you Romeo." Said Rei walking out the door closing behind her.

Dante sighed and said, "Listen kid you need a new goal. You need to start thinking about yourself. Do what you want and not what others want you to to do or become.You have a girl right maybe you should start thinking of your future with her. And don't give me that bullshit you have to become strong to protect her. I doubt she wants that."
Back to top Go down
lao7583

lao7583

PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 9:51 pm

Oren stood there in shock as he was baffled and blushing. Once she left there was a moment as he then jumped into the air. "Yes... she wants to go out with me!" he yelled as he smiled. "But I still got to talk to Kai... he's not getting away with that." he thought as he went to check on Kai.

Cole just glared. "Will you look around... we are at War... we have to be strong. I made a promise to myself and my mother I would become stronger then my father... But I have a new drive... I'm not doing it for myself... I'm doing it for Kaya... I love her and I can't protect her if I'm weak. I fight for her not for myself anymore." Cole said narrowing his eyes showing that he did mature and it sounded a lot like Dante after he met Rei's mother. He was fighting for her not for himself.
Back to top Go down
Serah
Admin
Serah

PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 7:36 pm

"And is it necessary to let this battle control you? Take my advice and don't fall into darkness. I've seen my fair share of my friends mentally snap. I'd hate to see someone as young as you consumed by this war. Don't ever lose your smile brat." Said Dante walking off. He went back inside and heard Xanthus cussing up a storm even from the confinement area. Entering he saw Xanthus had already bent the bars. But the chains were keeping him from going any further. "What the hell is this! Dante untie me right now!" Screamed Xanthus furiously.

Kai was busy trying to fix his copy machine when Oren came in. Before the boy had a chance to react Kai held out his hand as it glowed and he said, "Anymore threats from anyone I'm going to hit them back. I believe I've been harassed far enough. Now what is it Oren?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crticial X(Private)   Crticial X(Private) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Crticial X(Private)
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8